Knowing where to start when it comes to trying to cut down our food waste can be a challenge, but little changes make a big difference.
Food waste has a massive impact on the planet - in fact, each year wasted food accounts for more greenhouse gas emissions than air travel! And wasting food at home is a big part of the problem.
When it comes to reducing your waste, our friends over at Love Food Hate Waste – Scotland have all the tips and tricks, shopping skills and storage solutions you’ll need to join us in the fight against food waste!
4. Portion sizes can be the key to not wasting good food. This Portion Planner can help keep everyone happy and satisfied.
5. Extend the life of your food by ensuring your fridge is at the optimum temperature with this great tool.
6. Here’s some handy info about what you can use in the cupboard to become a Bake Off winner.
7. Find out more about using up all the food you have.
8. Be savvy at the supermarket with our shop ready list to make three meals without any waste.
9. Follow Scotland's National Chef, Gary Maclean’s tips and Cook Clever with your kids.
10. Short on time? Consider these simple five ways with five ideas to utilise five key ingredients to make something to suit everyone.